Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10 Things

First off, Richard was really touched and wanted to thank all you guys for wishing him a happy birthday! He went to the sushi buffet with his family and ate his heart out and went to sleep around 9pm. He's such a little kid sometimes.

Second, Emily over at The EmmiFace tagged me!

10 Things I Love
Rules:
1) State who gave you this award in your post
2) State 10 things that you love
3) Give this award to 10 other bloggers, listing them at the end of the post, 
and notify them with a lovely comment

1. Chipotle
There are no words to describe how I feel for my favorite food place. My mouth waters just thinking about carne asada with guacamole (Chipotle guacamole is crack!) and different salsas. It's a surprise I haven't had it in awhile!

2. French Macaroons
Just Red Raspberry please! I don't know how the French do it but they managed to make a dessert super cute and super delicious. I always get a dozen on my birthday!

3. Udon
I love udon. I grew up eating it and I always have to get it when I eat at a Japanese restaurant. I make it a life mission to find THE best udon in the bay area. The #1 so far is at Tsuru in Japantown, not only do you get tempura with it but it's only $8!

4. Bread
I also love bread. I can eat a whole French baguette by myself and sometimes in one sitting. Just something about the fluffy white center and the crusty outer layer that gets to me. I usually eat it plain or with cold butter. I don't like hoity toity breads that have fillings or garlic bread. Bread doesn't need all that crap on there to make it good, it's great on its own.

5. Coffee
I start every morning with a cup of joe. I don't add sugar just milk please, cream on a special occasion.

6. Moleskines
I love Moleskines. I have a ton in every size and color. I love to write and doodle so it's perfect! Also, it is the official notebook of Ernest Hemingway and that man is a genius.

7. Richard
This man is the love of my life. We are high school sweethearts and started dating when I was 16. We were broken up for a year and it was one of the worst times in my life. He is not only my lover but my best friend! I tell him EVERYTHING.

8. My Doggies
They are my little teddy bears! They are always excited to see me everytime I come home, they give me lots of attention and lots of love. They're also very adorable and soft.

9. Friends
Please excuse my face since this was 5 years ago. This is my bestie, Jena, whom I have wonderful food adventures with. She's one of the few people that doesn't mind taking pictures with. Anywho the #9 spot is meant for friends not just Jena!

10. Olivia Palermo

This girl can do no wrong! Well, fashion-wise. I love how effortlessly she puts her clothes together and how fabulous she looks everyday! Definitely my favorite fashion icon.

Well there you go, my 10 things I love in no particular order. I recycled pictures because I got lazy =P

Have a great Tuesday loves!

[ a n n i e ]

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! So much happy. And I've got to agree with you about it all, too - udon, macaroons, moleskins, it's allll good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading about all the things that make you happy, doll! So fun. I also am QUITE the coffee fan.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pups are so cute :) I love your food pictures :)

    richelle
    www.rarepersona.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore moleskins too, but they're so damn EXPENSIVE!!!! I also love coffee (hot or cold, tee hee).

    By the way, do you watch America's Next Great Restaurant?

    ReplyDelete