Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Lemon Mayo

My valentine's day weekend with Richard is set! One of the things Richard and I love to do is eat and we got a reservation at http://www.bistrolaurent.com/ which is a fancy shmancy French restaurant that is affordable. I believe you can either get 3,4,5 taste courses and it's about $50 a person! Plus I get to dress up (my favorite pasttime) so I've been planning like mad on what my look will be that night. I have many options and I just have to decide which one is perfect that night! So excited!

Yay!

Anywho, I've been cravng some couscous so I made some for lunch which I had with a Tilapia filet and roasted broccoli and brussel sprouts. I am so terrible, I made sure I ate all the broccoli so I was left with brussel sprouts which is my favorite. I had the fish with some lemonaise.
What is lemonaise you ask?
It's not really mayo? I don't actually know what it is but it's some mayo type of condiment with lemon, stone-ground mustard and other junk. Simply delicious. I swear lemon, mayo and garlic has got to be the best ingredients EVA.
Then I cut up a pinepple and annilated that sucka. With the help of my sister we killed one pineapple in one sitting. It was seriously the sweetest pineapple. I love me some pineapples!

Now I will be running at Lake Merced because my 10k is in a little over a week! EEk!

a n n i e

2 comments:

  1. I love eating out!! We haven't been out in ages though - with everything else going on in our lives, I don't talk about it on my blog, but my husband has been out of work for over a year.

    One year though, I thought we should go out to eat for Valentine's Day. I looked over a new restaurants menu, it looked reasonable, so we decided to go there.

    Um, not once on its website say that their Valentine dinner was pre fix, no substitutions, and $100 a head, WITHOUT drink! Needless to say, with drinks and tip, we easily spent $275 for dinner. And guess what? We were hungry a couple hours later and ordered a pizza!

    All the plates, while delicious, were very small. We haven't made that mistake since! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pineapple is addicting. It never lasts longer than a day or two MAX in this household. Though does it hurt your mouth after eating too much?! Sometimes pineapple overload BURNS.
    I'm super curious about this lemonaise... if I ever come across some I'll have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete