Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chillin, Cafe-Style

I am a big fan of relaxing. My way of relaxing is writing in my Moleskine, checking emails and blogs, drinking coffee while nibbling on breakfasts. That is why I am such a big morning person. I love the stillness in the air, the cold breeze, the puppies still drowsy from sleep and hot coffee.
 One of my breakfasts from last week. I woke up not hungry but I knew I should get something to eat with my venti coffee so I had a slice of the Trader Joe's cinnamon crumb coffeebread that I had baked the previous night. My must haves is my iPhone and my Moleskine that I wrote on the cover with a Sharpie and is now rubbing off on my clothes. Big mistake even though it looks cute! It says volume 1 because I plan on writing a lot more.
 This was all day Friday. I had bought a baguette from Safeway and I killed the whole thing by myself that day. I had it plain or spread with a little country crock with green tea on the side.
 Peanut butter and apple slices are always a good source of protein and nutrients.
 Then this morning I had a broccoli omelette with a slice of dutch crunch with lots of cheese. Mmm cheesey bread.
 Of course with my obligatory big cup of coffee.
Some sweet pineapple to end the savory feast.

Now I need to get ready for a job interview!
Wish me luck!

a n n i e

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your job interview. Did you buy the cinnamon bread already made from Trader Joe's or is it from a mix?

    ReplyDelete