Since I am unemployed and won't be getting much money for awhile I figured I need to change my lifestyle from being able to buy whatever I want and desired to being frugal and somewhat healthier.
- I won't be buying coffee anymore. Although it's not a big purchase, it does add up after awehile. Thus, meaning I must know how to make delicious coffee at home or continue drinking crappy Trader Joe's instant coffee.
- No more buying food. That means goodbye to Chipotle (it won't be forever my love!) and hello to homecooked meals. Which means I must keep my tastebuds excited by creating new recipes and meals. I also must get back into oatmeal in the mornings. This also means eating down my freezer (I have a ton of vegetable burgers I must eat up).
- When in doubt, just walk everywhere. Gas prices are actually rising and I don't have anywhere important to go so it makes sense that I give Earth a break and not drive. If I have to go somewhere I will catch a ride with my parents or sister.
- Being organized. I need to be able to use my time well and not just lounge around and netflix all day.
- Work hard on my internship and hopefully I will be able to start earning some money there!
- Work out like crazy.
- Be productive. I think this has to be the most important.
Have a great day girlies!
a n n i e