Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Anxious

I am impatiently waiting for Richard to get off work so I can finally start my vacation! I'm already packed, dressed and ready for action but I have to hold off for another hour due to an impromptu meeting. This is a true test of patience for me. In order to get my vacation, I had to work 7 days straight and worked every holiday.

Anywho, I received a Starbucks giftcard from my customer and I have been using it to good use.
 My breakfast was a grande coffee and a butter croissant. I don't think Starbucks has the best croissants. They're always really cold, doughy (when they should be flaky!) and too buttery. I think the best croissants are actually from Costco! LOL and you get a dozen for about $5.
My anxiety has been causing me to throw up and I couldn't stomach anything solid so I decided to get some miso soup at the food court and it was really good. Plus, it was only $1.75 for a big cup.

Well, I will be killing time now by playing more snake and hopefully 2 o'clock comes fast!

a n n i e

1 comment:

  1. i need to start putting my starbucks gift card to good use too, actually thanks for the reminder! i forgot all about it!

    :( sorry about the anxiety tho :( wow, that really sounds terrible.

    take care, xoxo

    ReplyDelete