Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A New City

I decided to do a review because I have actually tried finding a new and cheap cleanser that won't irritate my skin and won't pull at my skin while scrubbing hard to get rid off the city and makeup off my face. I've not really boughta lot, I've actually tried a lot through samples. From samples I've liked Estee Lauder makeup remover wipes (a generous sample of 25 wipes!), Lancome Bi-facil and I've tried this:
 This is the most horrible sheets in the world. I first rubbed my eyes since that is where I wear a lot of eye makeup and my eyes started stinging. I could barely open my eyes because they were watering and when I came to, I read the back. It said: warning: SLIGHT tingling may occur. First off, not only was the stinging horrible but it didn't take off my waterproof mascara! I mean come on, why else would we spend money on cleanser wipes? To get off waterproof makeup that regular cleansers aren't able to get off. Anyways, I woke up today barely able to open my eyes. They were swollen, red, itchy and burning. Never buy these!

I woke up early today and enjoyed my daily enormous cups of coffee in my favorite reindeer cup, which I stole from my auntie hehe.

 I actually had this yesterday after my final. It's my favorite! It had cilantro rice, black beans, corn salsa, green tomatillo salsa, pico de gallo, steak, grilled vegies, sour cream, guacamole and lettuce. I go all out! It's basically everything but the hot sauce. I love hot sauce but for some reason Chipotle has horrible tasting hot sauce, which is such a shame.
 I also got guacamole and chips.

Richard and I also dubbed Palo Alto as our new city. It is in the middle of San Jose and San Francisco and it is a beautiful city. We decided to have lunch there today.
 We went to Plutos because he wanted to start eating healthier. My salad consisted of:
  • farmers greens
  • chickpeas
  • tomatoes
  • corn
  • red onions
  • parmesan cheese
  • balsamic vinaigrette
The focacia bread came with the meal. I wish I didn't get the corn because I didn't appreciate the sweetness against my savory salad.
 Richard's salad.
We also shared a plate of garlic fries. It was delicious because the garlic was still raw and I love raw garlic. I made sure there wasn't any garlic left behind.

Anywho, I need to get poppin on this research paper!
Goodnight

a n n i e

No comments:

Post a Comment