Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I wanted to wake up this morning ready to watch The Christmas Story, Elf and the Christmas breakfast my sister and I thoughtfully prepared to make this morning but instead I woke up to my mom bitching at me for the leftovers I brought home from work last night. My sister just stood there while I was getting scolded and didn't even stand up for me because she had actually taken the food out and eaten it.

Here's my shitty Christmas situation:

-I haven't spoken to my dad since his birthday dinner (Dec. 13) after he had bitched at me for sleeping on the couch because I was sick. Then compared my lazy ass to my sister (which is not even true).
-Situation with Richard isn't the best. Everything I had thought he meant didn't mean the way I thought it meant.
-Worked till closing on Christmas Eve and due to working early the day after Christmas.
-My feet are killing me and I seriously don't want to be with family right now. I can just hear them saying crap about me and I am in no mood for it.

Sigh, let's please get this year over with and hope that 2011 will be a turnaround year for me.

These are old pictures but I ate out with my cousin and sister to a Japanese restaurant on Sloat called Toyo Sushi.
 We first got green tea that was piping hot which was good because it was freezing in the restaurant!!
 Then I had some seaweed salad and a regular green salad that came with my entree.
 New York Roll and Spicy Tuna Roll was shared among the three girls.
And of course I got udon because it's my favorite and again San Francisco is freezing right now.

Anyways, I need to get ready to go to my aunt's house for the family Christmas feast or whatever.

Merry Christmas!

a n n i e

3 comments:

  1. mmm i want that sushi!!! <3

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl, just started reading your blog-- and can definitely relate to the dad situation. I used to have bouts like that when I lived at home, but since I've been to college it's been better...yet I know it's bound to happen again!
    Hang in there, have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are in a poopy situation, lady! That is so rough. I would maybe try to talk to your family? Tell them how you feel in a way that isn't attacking them. Or try to find a different living situation. When I moved out from my parents, my relationship with them improved so much. Of course, it is also really expensive, so it isn't necessarily something that is easy to do!! Anyway, I wish you the best and hope you find some peace!


    As for the fun stuff!
    udon, seaweed salad........sounds like the perfect meal to me!!


    AND P.S. I LOVEEEEEEE THAT YOUR EMAIL IS GUACO CHOCO! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete