Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

5 Obsessions

 1. Natalie Portman, ballet, chic buns, dangly earrings basically anything in the movie, Black Swan and anything Natalie Portman touched or breathed on.

I've always had a desire to be a ballerina when I was a young girl and would always walk on my tippy toes and always wanted to wear the tutus I saw at Nordstrom. 22 years later, I always wear high buns, lust after that BCBG ballet dress and make sure I have a million pairs of ballet flats.
 2. Over the knee boots.

Something I thought I could never get away with until I wore a pair myself. I shall buy a pair when they are on sale.
 3. Skeleton keys.

Can get a whole bunch on ebay for super cheap. It goes with everything you wear. I want to rock these like Miranda Priestly does with white Hermes scarves!
 4. Bangs. Erin Lucas. Enough said.
5. Notebooks.

I make sure all say my name, have blank pages for me to go wild and make sure it's always near me so I can write every thought down.

a n n i e

No comments:

Post a Comment