Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Get it Together

I was facebooking today and saw that an ex-worker/facebook friend of mine has a blog. Just started, and it's friggin gorgeous. She is smart, she is witty, her pictures are gorgeous and she knows style. Her fashion picks, her advice and her pictures are so great. I keep envying all these bloggers and hoping and wanting to make my blog better but I don't actually do it.

What is keeping me from doing this?

I don't know who I am.

Am I the fashionista that I claim to be? Am I the athlete I was before and hope to be now? Am I a healthnut with a passion for eating healthy?

Like Richard has always advised me, I should do it all. Maybe I do need to go balls to the wall.

So who am I really?

A fashionista with a passion for food and that runs on the runway.

Boo. Yah.

Anywho, I had one of the best food combinations in the world:
Beer
and curry.

Goodnight.

a n n i e

1 comment:

  1. That Indian food looks amazing. I've never been to an Indian restaurant - I've only made it at home!

    Have a wonderful weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete