Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Macrobiotic

I am always on the prowl for food trends and diets and I think I wanna try and experiment with the macrobiotic diet. I've always wanted to get back to my Asian roots and live simpler and sometimes I would pretend that I am a Buddhist monk who can only eat vegetables with my brown rice. I sometimes feel like the simpler foods would make me feel better and hopefully get rid of all the toxins in my body.

Until then I will be needing to do research on the diet and hopefully become inspired or motivated to actually do it.

I had Trader Joe's Honey Greek Yogurt. Dare I say that I love Trader Joe's brand Greek yogurt over Fage? Shocking, I know. I didn't realize this was full fat! Oh well it was a delicious treat and now I will definitely be reading labels.

A really bad side effect of a broken heart means I have lost my appetite. It's not like I don't want to eat, it's just sometimes I feel that lump in my throat and I feel full after two bites. I knew I wanted soup of some sort (it was really hot in the morning and got really cold later on in the day) and got miso soup at the food court. I don't know what they put in their stock but it's so much flavorful than mine (maybe msg?).

Well, I now have a tub of cookie dough waiting to be eaten.

Goodnight.

a n n i e

No comments:

Post a Comment