I realized the type of person I am (very anal of CERTAIN stuff) that I have rituals that I do everyday. For example in the morning right when I wake up:
- I text Richard. It's usually just saying, "Boo!"and he'll be sweet enough and play along and say, "Ahh!" back.
- Check my emails.
- Check Facebook and usually read all the notifications that I have received during the night.
- Check SFgate.com for mine and Richard's horoscopes.
- Do my bathroom ritual
- Make coffee while the laptop warms up.
- Read blogs and surf the net.
It does get a bit more neurotic because I do have my night rituals as well. Maybe it's an early sign of OCD? I remember when I was younger I would have trouble going to sleep if my ritual wasn't done right. I don't know how I was able to relax throughout the years but I feel like since I have SOOO much time that it may start up again.
Anywho, I went on a Safeway run because Fage yogurt was 4 for $4 and Honey Bunches of Oats were 3 for $5. While I was in the yogurt aisle I saw this:
It was yums and maybe if it gets cheaper than $1.50 (I mean Fage is usually $1.50 NOT on sale!) then I would buy some more.
Now I will be noshing on some delish Greek yogurt because I made myself hungry.
a n n i e