There is a little game that is going on Facebook and although I think it is stupid to do it on Facebook but it's perfect to do on blogs! It's called 60 days and each day you have a picture and a story.
Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts.
- I was born in San Francisco and grew up here in the Bay Area. I think it's pretty mind-boggling that people actually drive hours to see the beach but I guess I'm a little spoiled that way.
- I am 100% Korean-American but identify myself with being American more than being Korean. So in other terms "white-washed."
- I am 4'11.75 but like to round up so I'm 5'0.
- I read a ton of books while growing up and trying to get back into it.
- I've never eaten a big mac and don't plan on eating it anytime soon.
- I am a Pisces Dragon which is a juxtaposition in itself.
- I play the violin and piano.
- I didn't learn to speak English until the 1st grade which is very odd for someone born in the US of A.
- I was robbed when working at the bank. It was horrible because I had to go to court and point the robber out.
- I met Tyrese at a mall at the age of 12. He was one of the nicest people I've never met and had a mini conversation with me and my friends while signing our Sam Goody's (remember that store?!) receipt paper.
- When I like something, I buy many multiples. I have doubles or triples of the same shirt, dress or pants in my closet. Yes, I know that's kind of odd but remember I'm a hoarder!
- I still have my security blanket from when I was a child that I still sleep with. I get very protective of it and don't even let my dogs touch it!
- I cry in almost every movie I've seen. Well besides comedy unless there was a mushy moment.
- I love to paint my nails while watching anything fashion-related show on television.
- I'm a netflix whore. It's also convenient since the location is in San Jose I can get my DVD in one day when I sent it! Awesome.
a n n i e