Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Torture

I wanted to thank you girlies for your kind words on my last post! It's not as bad as I may have made it seem but I do have a lot of time on my hands just to think and what not but I guess I can just take it as a vacation.

I also hear that California has called an emergency fiscal emergency...

Oh God, I have no idea why I walked into Nordstrom Rack today. Sheer torture you guys, sheer torture.

These are Badgley Mischka ribbon satin pumps for $99.90 and in my size! Do you know how rare that is at a discounted department store?! I could've gotten the same pair at Bloomingdale's and even with my discount it would've been about $140.00ish. Oh man, why did I get laid off?!

Like everyone has been saying, at least I have Richard.

We had a Starbucks date last night and discussed upcoming events such as our weekend at San Luis Obispo and our  marathon and arguing who is the fittest at the moment (me).

I had a green tea lemonade hence the GTL on the cup and 1.5 madeleines. I didn't want to get my normal boring coffee since it was so late at night but this was awfully sweet. I'm also thinking of making some madeleines since I have so much time on my hands. Of course I wanna incorporate lemon and poppyseeds in them or orange zest. Mmm, I need to eat.

Love,

a n n i e

No comments:

Post a Comment