Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Date Night

Richard and I have been setting aside a day where we can rekindle our love and have date night! I miss just hanging out with him and being with him. It reminds me of the good ole days when we were both in high school and we didn't have such big adult problems. Anyways, we went and watched Black Swan.
I was expecting a beautiful film about girls in ballet and the pressures of it. Little did I know, it was a psychological thriller! It was one of the most disturbing movies I have seen in a long time. For those that smoke, please dont' smoke before watching this movie!

Before the movie we ate at California Pizza Kitchen.
We shared the field of greens salad. It had mixed greens, sliced pears, candied walnuts dressed in balsamic vinaigrette. It was really delish. I don't usually like fruit in my salad (I think it's really weird) but this all went so well together.

We also had pizza with the "works." It was alright. Nothing special but Richard did enjoy it. Anyways, I need to get back to getting ready to go to work. It is the week of Christmas after all =(. It will be like throwing a piece of meat to the raging hyenas.

a n n i e

No comments:

Post a Comment