Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy

I just finished adding classes for the next semester! For once, I can't wait to get back into school. I know I hated school before and I never went to classes but I realized a lot taking a year off of school.
  1. I realized that I do not want to be working at Bloomingdale's wise (maybe corporate but not my position now!)
  2. I felt empty this year. I've always had school so to be out of school didn't feel right to me. I mean I don't know if that means I will always be in school but maybe things will be different when I get a diploma.
  3. Working part time while attending school is enough time for me to know what I want to do in life.
Let's hope this is a great toast to 2011
 I've been on a salad kick lately. I keep thinking of Whole Foods and I love how great their salad/hot bar is. I made this salad at Bristol Farms. It has mixed greens, spinach, steamed broccoli and shrimp (they were steamed together), red and bell green peppers, a little bit of bacon pieces (which went great with shrimp!), shredded red cabbage, some chickpeas (they were mixed with the cabbage and all with caesar dressing. This cost me about $7 but I think if I don't get the shrimp it would be a lot cheaper. I mean I need to save money!
Of course I got my favorite bread to go with it.
Now I need to get some shut-eye.
Goodnight.

a n n i e

No comments:

Post a Comment