Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day

I love the idea of Earth Day although everyday should be Earth Day just as much as everyday should be Mother's Day. Although I didn't do much of anything for Earth Day, I feel as though I don't leave a big carbon footprint as other people. Such as, if I don't find a recycling bin for my empty bottle, I will bring it home to recycle. When I'm not drinking out of a plastic water bottle, I am drinking out of a reusable aluminum one. With Jacob Black's face on it. I call it Jacob Juice.

My outfit:
sweater; BDG, dress; LAUREN CONRAD, booties; STEVE MADDEN, clutch; MARC JACOBS, watch; MARC BY MARC JACOBS





Dinner:

It was very exciting because Richard and I had Whole Foods! The most eco-friendlist supermarket I know!
I had some naan, salad with onions, bell peppers, parmesan cheese...
black-eyed bean salad...
tofu curry, chana masala, tofu curry, tandoori chicken drumstick...
broccoli crunch salad...
and a big tub of pineapples!
I ate until my tongue was numb.

It was definitely worth it.

Goodnight loves!

[ a n n i e ]

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your clutch, and those booties -- DYING.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to live a more eco-friendly life aswell. I've bought cute drink bottles and lunchboxes! No more wasting plastic bags.
    The foodies looks so yum btw!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not eco friendly either... i want to be but I always forget! :)
    nice outfit and dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Jacob Juice" hahah! I totally love that clutch and your shoes!


    Nicole F.
    PLUMEUPHORIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your outfit! That clutch is amazing!
    Have a great weekend, Annie!
    xo
    Hannah
    endlesslychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit , look so pretty and the shoes are perfect.

    hmm salad I love this.
    check me out
    www.hellonathaliaalves.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the simplicity of your outfit. those shoes are killer! the background looks so familiar. is it in san mateo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! those shoes! THAT CLUTCH. jeeeeez! you are insanely cute!!

    and WHOLE FOODS! their hot bar is INSANITY! SO AMAZING. I need to save up for a meal there!!

    hugsssssssss

    love,
    gc

    ReplyDelete