Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Nooks and Crannies

Have you guys ever seen, The Best Thing I Ever Ate? Personally, I kind of despise the show but watch it since there is only one tv in our house and my sister LOVES that show.

One of the episodes was about the best thing they ever ate EVER in their hometown and Michael Chiarello talked about these delicious english muffins at the Model Bakery.

I saw this episode Friday night and I immediately texted and emailed Richard because he was actually heading up to Napa that weekend. Of course, the sweetheart that he is, he got me some.

Here are some of the pictures he took:


 He got me a bagful! There were five last night and I woke up and saw there was only four! Someone must pay!
 I sliced one of those bad boys up and had it on the side of my omellette.

 An English muffin at this caliber must be enjoyed with real butter and concord grape jelly.
and a big cup of joe.

Delicious.

a n n i e

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for using butter! You're right - that is the only way to perfectly enjoy that type of English muffin. I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look GOOD! I like that show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see that episode but my husband did - he said that it was so good you didn't even need to cut it in half - lucky duck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm obsessed with the food from that show. yesterday i hung out with one of the producers - he said sometimes stuff is disappointing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm those muffins look fabulous - what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! the english muffin covered in jam and butter looks absolutely delicious!

    http://www.thelateafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete